Securing the resources.
Securing financial support is critical if plans are to become reality. Don Wheeler’s experience with grants, contracts and fundraising is extensive. His resource development capabilities include:
- Drafting competitive grant proposals for a wide variety of projects ranging from social services and cultural endeavors to community development and construction projects.
- Identifying and vetting funding opportunities, interpreting application guidelines and providing extensive technical assistance to proposal writing teams.
- Managing contracts, administering budgets and overseeing the timely and appropriate implementation of supported activities.
- Establishing and maintaining mutually-beneficial relationships with grantors/donors while resolving project-related issues and preparing requisite reports.
- Conducting key negotiations with relevant stakeholders, organizations and public officials.
Contact Don to learn more about his resource development capabilities.