Making it happen.
Effective leadership is essential as projects move into the implementation phase. Don Wheeler’s background as an accomplished generalist has given him the skill set needed to facilitate activities on the ground in virtually any setting and in multiple sectors. Don can:
- Serve as team leader for community development projects ranging from infrastructure improvement and environmental protection to economic development and business expansion.
- Formulate scopes of work, monitor execution and make appropriate adjustments whenever needed.
- Provide expert advice to senior executives regarding complex project management and implementation issues.
- Develop and implement departmental and organization-wide policies and operating procedures.
- Design and present a wide variety of workshops concerning key aspects of strategic planning, proposal writing, business plan development and non-profit marketing and business communications.
Contact Don to learn more about how he can help you move your project across the finish line.