Charting the course.
Long-term sustainability – be it for a fledgling organization or a sprawling community – starts with sound planning. Don Wheeler can help by:
- Organizing and conducting quantitative and qualitative research concerning virtually any program or policy issue ranging from social service coordination to economic development in rural communities.
- Developing and directing short, intermediate and long-range planning activities including mission/vision statement formulation, stakeholder interviews, SWOT analysis, financial projections and strategy/action step articulation.
- Analyzing and presenting data to senior executives in the form of concise written reports, briefing documents and oral presentations.
- Providing effective staff support for advisory boards, coordinating bodies and policy-level committees.
- Establishing and maintaining mentor/mentee relationships with client staff to provide high-impact, experiential learning experiences throughout the planning process.
Contact Don to learn more and discuss your project’s specific needs.